Booking Terms & Conditions
Version: Wavecrest Tourist Park Booking Terms & Conditions: vAug2016
Wavecrest Tourist Park Booking Terms and Conditions
Booking Terms and Conditions (independent bookings only - does not apply to Wavecrest Tours group bookings)
All bookings are made with Hopetoun Quarry Industries Pty Ltd trading as Wavecrest Village Tourist Park (ABN 18 098 845 437). By making a booking with Wavecrest Tourist Park you are deemed to have agreed to these Booking Terms and Conditions (which constitutes the entire agreement between both parties) and your booking will be accepted on this basis. The products/services to be provided by Wavecrest Tourist Park are those referred to in your Booking Confirmation.
Fees and Charges
All prices are quoted in Australian dollars (inclusive of GST) and may be subject to change without notice at the discretion of Wavecrest Tourist Park.
Hopetoun Quarry Industries Pty Ltd (operating as Wavecrest Tourist Park; Wavecrest Village; Wavecrest Bar & Bistro; and Wavecrest Tours) personnel are trained to comply with strict policies, procedures and accreditation benchmarks to ensure the safety of our guests at all times. Individual guests however are to accept ultimate responsibility for their own safety and well-being at all times during their stay at Wavecrest Tourist Park.
*It is highly recommended that customers take out Travel Insurance / Cancellation Insurance at the time of booking, which may cover cancellation fees. If a guest/s checks out prior to the confirmed booking check out date, Wavecrest Tourist Park is not obliged to make any refunds for unused reservations/services.
Updating of Booking Terms and Conditions
Hopetoun Quarry Industries Pty Ltd, trading as Wavecrest Tourist Park reserves the right to update and/or alter these Booking Terms and Conditions at any time, and it is the customer’s responsibility to be familiar with them. The latest Booking Terms and Conditions may be requested at any time (email: email@example.com) and will supersede any previous versions.
Booking Payment Options
Credit Cards - Credit Card payment is accepted for all booking methods e.g. online bookings; email bookings; phone bookings; and walk-ins.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) - Direct Deposit - Direct deposits cannot be accepted less than 5 business days prior to arrival. If you are using this payment method, please ensure your reservation number or surname used for the booking is entered as the description on your payment into our nominated bank account to ensure it is applied to the correct reservation. A copy of your transaction must be sent to Wavecrest Tourist Park as confirmation for our records.
Cash - Cash is accepted for advance pre-payments; walk-ins; and in-house booking extensions/upgrades.
Cheque - Cheques will not be accepted under any circumstance.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations and Refunds
All cancellations and/or refund requests must be provided in writing. Refund of booking fees paid may be available from Wavecrest Tourist Park under the following circumstances:
- All bookings are unconfirmed until paid in full.
- Cancellations received 48 hours in advance of the booking will forfeit 1 night on the booking duration (this excludes Western Australian public holidays, long weekends and school holidays - no refund applies)
- Cancellations received less than 48 in advance of the booking will forfeit full payment.
- All cancellations/rescheduled bookings will incur an administration fee of $30.00.
- Bookings made on Western Australian public holidays, weekends and school holidays will not be entitled to refund.
- Third Party channel bookings: Refunds for bookings made via third party online booking channels will be on-charged any applicable commission or fees charged to Wavecrest Tourist Park by the third party for the initial booking.
- No refunds are available to guests whose accommodation/site is terminated for breach of a term and/or condition of this policy or breach of the Wavecrest Tourist Park Guest Guidelines.
Providing the necessary notice has been given and you are eligible to receive a refund, the remaining deposit will be refunded either by:
- Credit Card - Refund by credit card must be made to the same credit card number that was used to pay for the initial booking.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) - Refund direct into guest bank account. Guest must supply their BSB; Account Number; and Account Name. The Account Name must be in the same name as the original booking.
- Promotions and Special Offers - The total cost of the accommodation/site must be paid in full at the time of booking. No refunds are applicable for special offers and promotions.
Wavecrest Tourist Park Rules
Wavecrest Tourist Park Guest Guidelines
The Wavecrest Tourist Park Guest Guidelines outline the Rules implemented by management for the enjoyment and safety of all Wavecrest Tourist Park guests, visitors and employees. The Wavecrest Tourist Park Guest Guidelines are made available to all guests in house, at the Wavecrest Village office, or click here to view online. By choosing to stay at Wavecrest Tourist Park, you agree to be bound by the Wavecrest Tourist Park Guest Guidelines, and acknowledge that any breach of these Rules may result in the termination of your accommodation/site.
*Wavecrest Tourist Park reserves the right to update and/or alter these Rules at any time and previous versions will be superseded.