Wavecrest Tours recently hosted a Perth Chinese Media Group on tour through Australia’s Golden Outback with activities at Wave Rock, Hyden, Ravensthorpe, Hopetoun, Fitzgerald River National Park and Kukerin.
Hopetoun and the Fitzgerald River National Park proved to be the stars of the show with our guests enjoying Wavecrest Tours' adventure activities including beach fishing, beach barbecue with Chef Scott, sand sledding, bush and beach four-wheel driving, clay target shooting and exploring Keith’s Dream House.
Wavecrest Village Tourist Park’s resort facilities and friendly hospitality at Wavecrest Bar & Bistro provided our group with all the comforts of home. We had a ball hosting this group and we hope to see them all back again for a longer stay in Hopetoun sometime in the future.
We are delighted to boast that some wonderful media articles, spectacular images and online interviews showcasing Wavecrest and our beautiful region have followed (our Wavecrest Director, Rick Besso, has also received plenty of attention as the heart and soul of this exciting new international tourism destination in Western Australia).
Check out some of the media articles here:
- Click here to view pics of Oriental Post Stories 21.01.16 (see full Oriental Post publication here)
- Click here to view pics of Oriental Post Stories 28.01.16 (see full Oriental Post publication here)
- Click here to view Wei Perth online media article
A huge thanks to our new Friends of Wavecrest:
- Dan Zhou, Peng Wang and Te Li of the Australasia Photographic Association
- Jason Yun, Chief Editor and Amanda Lin, Editor of Most WA
- Gordon Jin, Chief Editor or Wei Perth
We would also like to thank Shirley Tsao for coordinating the tour and all Wavecrest staff for providing this special group with an experience to remember!
*Wavecrest Village Tourist Park, Bar & Bistro and Wavecrest Tours are proud to be 'China Ready and Accredited' and 'Tourism Accredited' businesses.